Information for partners from China.
Certificate ISO 9001:2008 - a document confirming the quality management system (QMS) requirements of the international standard ISO 9001, adopted as a national of more than 120 countries, including China. ISO 9001 certification is voluntary, but its presence gives the company a significant competitive advantage, and also simplifies some aspects of the certification of products in a variety of certification systems. More and more companies and commercial organizations wishing to buy today ISO 9001:2008, primarily guided by the fact that it allows the certificate to set clear priorities in the existing quality management system, thus opening new perspectives to the organization.
Contents ISO 9001:2008 stands for the following reasons:
- The total efficiency of the enterprise;
- significant increase competitiveness;
- a significant reduction in production costs, which will lead to a sharp rise in profits;
- 9001 certificate enhances business reputation in the eyes of potential consumer audience.
Issued the certificate you also get:
- Certificate of Compliance;
- Certificate issued to you for three years and valid for the entire territory of Russia. Seotifikat passage can extend surveillance once a year;
- Certified auditors on internal audits;
- Permit the use of a mark of conformity.
What should I do to get a certificate?
1. Send to a certification authority for the certification of QMS in compliance with ISO 9001 system;
2. Pay Certificate
3. Examine certification documentation;
4. Perform an organization's documentation and place it in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001;
Cost Certificate for China - 600 $ (USD) or 3724 CNY
Payment Methods: - PayPal, WebMoney, Qiwi
Certificate Delivery - FREE!
To order a certificate ISO 9001:2008 for China should send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org